Arsenal are the form side at the moment, and have surged into second place in recent weeks. Sean Dyche’s men will struggle to contain a free-scoring Arsenal side coming into this game high on confidence.
1) The Gunners have won their last seven games, and haven’t dropped any points at home since mid-November. They are 8/15 to continue that winning streak on Saturday.
2) The Clarets have the second worst defensive record in the league, having shipped 49 goals this season, an average of 1.58 per game.
3) The Gunners have won a quarter of their away games this season 2-1. A repeat of that scoreline here is priced at 15/2.
4) March’s Player of the Month Olivier Giroud has scored seven goals in his last seven games, and has opened the scoring in four of those games. The Frenchman is 7/2 to do the same by netting first on Saturday.
5) Nine of Burnley’s 16 home games this season have been 0-0 at halftime, with many of their games taking a while to ignite. Will history repeat itself? It’s 2/1 for no goals being scored by either side in the first 45 minutes this weekend.
6) Arsenal’s top two scorers in the league, Alexis Sanchez and Olivier Giroud have scored 28 goals combined -more than Burnley’s entire total tally of 26.
7) Wenger’s men have been involved in games with more than 2.5 goals on 22 occasions this season – that’s over 70% of their games. This fixture to have Over 2.5 goals is priced at 8/11.