Bayern’s 2-0 home defeat to Borussia Mönchengladbach was a shock to the whole football world. It was their first league home loss in over a year, illustrating their sublime consistency and complete dominance of German football. This level of consistency has not been seen from Borussia Dortmund however. BVB have endured a terrible season, with a confidence crisis and lack of star name players contributing to their tenth place league standing. What in the past has been established as a title decider now looks a one way formality for Bayern as they make the trip to the Westfalenstadion. They should be backed in all markets.
- Bayern Munich have won 69% of their away games, whilst Dortmund have won just 42% of their games at home. Bayern look a great bet at EVENS.
- Munich boast the league’s best away defence, keeping a clean sheet 69% of the time on the road. Contrastingly Dortmund’s attack is one of the league’s weakest, failing to score in 42% of their home games. A Munich clean sheet is fantastic value at 2/1.
- Munich have averaged over 2 goals in their away matches this campaign. They should be backed to score 2 or more at 17/20
- Robert Lewandowski has netted 13 times this season, with over 60% coming against teams placed 10th or below in the table. Back him to score against his former club at 11/10.
- Bayern Munich are quick starters, leading at half time in 62% of their games. Back Bayern half time/full time at 15/8.
- Guardiola’s men have won by a score of 4-0 six times this season. A repeat is worth a small punt at 28/1.
- Munich have scored 19 goals in the second half of their away games, compared to just 11 in the first half. Back the second half to have the most goals at 21/20.