Watch: Marvin Vettori on his UFC future, MMA in Italy and Jake Paul
UFC middleweight Marvin Vettori sits down for a wide-ranging interview on his development as a fighter, his future in the UFC, MMA in Italy, and celebrity boxing.
At the age of just 28, Marvin Vettori is already one of the most successful MMA fighters to come out of Italy.
Vettori is the first Italian-born fighter to headline a UFC card, and is now gunning for another shot at the middleweight belt after his loss to champion Israel Adesanya at UFC 263 in June 2021.
He is set to fight former 185lb champion Robert Whittaker at UFC Paris on 3 September, and is the slight underdog in the UFC betting.
We recently sat down with ‘The Italian Dream’ to talk about his career.
In this video he discusses:
- The areas he is looking to improve
- The fighters he respects in the UFC
- A potential move up to light heavyweight
- The growth of mixed martial arts in Italy
- His thoughts on Jake Paul and celebrity boxing