In this week's preview show, Luke, Pete, Jim and Marcus discuss the weekend action in the Premier League and reveal their 4 To Score predictions.
This season, Betway are excited to be partnering with leading football podcast The Football Ramble as the official sponsors of The Preview Show.
Released every Friday, the show features Marcus, Luke, Pete and Jim’s thoughts on the weekend of football ahead.
The Ramblers will also submit their 4 To Score predictions in a bid to win the jackpot for charity, read their favourite emails of the week and reveal any special bets that they’ve asked us to price up.
In this week’s episode, they discuss:
- The fallout from Bulgaria v England.
- Who else has a chance of qualifying for Euro 2020.
- If it’s worth it for Manchester United to get anything out of the Liverpool game.
- Crystal Palace becoming Manchester City’s bogey team.
- Another difficult Going for Glold.
Visit Betway’s football betting page.