West Ham play Crazy Snooker!
West Ham's Marko Arnautovic, Javier Hernandez, Mark Noble and Robert Snodgrass team up with Steve Davis and John Parrott for an epic game of Crazy Snooker!
Click the video above to watch West Ham play Crazy Snooker!
West Ham stars Marko Arnautovic and Mark Noble teamed up with six-time world snooker champion Steve Davis to take on Hammers team-mates Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez and Robert Snodgrass plus fellow snooker legend John Parrott in an epic game of Crazy Snooker.
The two teams went head to head over the course's iconic six holes – the Helter Skelter, the Water Wheel, the Loop-the-Loop, the Runaway Train, the See Saw and the Trap Door – and produced an epic contest that featured amazing snooker trick shots and hilarious misses.
The match was created to celebrate Betway’s sponsorship of the 2018 UK Championship, where Ronnie O’Sullivan is the sports betting favourite to win the title for a record-breaking seventh time.
So, how did Arnautovic, Noble, Chicharito and Snodgrass fare on a table that has previously troubled snooker greats such as Mark Selby and Neil Robertson? And were teachers Davis and Parrott able to pass any of their snooker wisdom onto their pupils?
You’ll have to watch the video to find out!
- "Follow that, son!" – Noble throws down the gauntlet to ex-world champion Parrott.
- "That’s unreal!" – Arnautovic shows he is talented with his hands as well as his feet.
- "Steve! Stop trying to put me off!" – Snodgrass accuses six-time world champion Davis of gamesmanship.
- "Hey! I did my job!" – Chicharito, a goalscorer, makes an impressive assist.
- "Is this tennis? What we play now?" Arnautovic can’t believe what he’s seeing.
- "It’s a lot of pressure." Snodgrass feels the heat as they approach the last.
- "John, you had 10 pints before you got here?!" Noble questions Parrott’s shot-making.
- "Yeah, lovely." Arnautovic takes a sarcastic tone with Davis.
Special thanks to everyone at Romford Snooker club for allowing us to film Crazy Snooker at the club.