Noble and Snodgrass prank West Ham fans in taxi!
In our hilarious video, Mark Noble and Robert Snodgrass go undercover as Reg and Archie to give three West Ham fans a taxi ride they’ll never forget!
This is Mark Noble and Robert Snodgrass as you’ve never seen them before. Literally.
Noble is Reg. Snodgrass is Archie. And together they're the stars of Betway’s Fan Taxi.
Christmas is a time for giving, so we wanted to give some lucky West Ham (who are in the football betting to finish in the top six) fans an experience they’ll never forget.
So, Anil, Becks and Josh think they’ve won a Twitter competition to have a tour of the Hammers’ Rush Green training ground, which they have. But what they don’t know is that Reg and Archie, the drivers picking them up from Chadwell Heath, are in fact Mark Noble and Robert Snodgrass in disguise!
Will the fans realise that there is a famous face beneath their driver's comedy wig, hat and glasses? Or will Noble and Snodgrass’ acting skills be good enough to trick the people who watch them week in, week out?
Watch our hilarious prank video to find out!
- "I feel really nervous." Noble worries that he’ll get rumbled early.
- "I tell you who I picked up today, an absolute Scottish legend in my eyes…" Archie (Snodgrass) shows love to a fellow Scot.
- "Ugh. I can’t believe you’re in my cab." Becks says something that offends Reg (Noble).
- "Who’s your favourite player this season, pal?" Josh’s reply puts a smile on Archie’s (Snodgrass’) face.
- "I like anyone who leaves it all on the pitch." But who are Becks and Anil talking about?
- "He’s good, but I tell you what, at Christmas he is super tight." Archie (Snodgrass) reveals all about one West Ham star.
- "I think I might pass out if I see a player." Josh keeps an eye out for Hammers stars as he approaches the training ground.