Sam Peoples on the 'unreal' Rashford and when United will click under Mourinho
The founder of popular fansite the Peoples Person is in the studio for episode 27 of the Betway Insider Podcast...
Sam Peoples, founder of the Manchester United fansite the Peoples Person, joins host Tom Bowles and resident tipster Alan Alger in the studio to discuss:
- Whether Gareth Southgate was wrong not to use Marcus Rashford more in England's recent qualifiers.
- Rashford's best position, and whether being forced to play out wide is holding the 18-year-old back.
- Why the criticism that Jesse Lingard receives is unfair and whether United supporters are harsh on academy graduates.
- How Liverpool will "steamroll" Manchester United if Jose Mourinho repeats the same tactical errors he made against Manchester City at Anfield.
- The formation and players he thinks Mourinho will select at Anfield.
- Why the shadow of Louis van Gaal still looms over Old Trafford.
- It being a matter of when, not if, things click for Mourinho at United.
- Whether Liverpool's progress under Jurgen Klopp worries him.
- How the Peoples Person changed from being a university hobby to his career.
- The important role fansites play in modern-day football.
- What the Peoples Person's relationship is like with other United blogs.
- His best memory of United playing at Anfield... and the worst.
- Which Liverpool player - past or present - he would have liked to have seen play for United.
Alan, meanwhile, looks to avenge his defeat to John Brewin in Wise Al and aims to end his losing streak in his charity bet of the weekend.
Listen/subscribe to the Betway Insider Podcast on iTunes
Visit the Peoples' Person website | Watch the Peoples TV on YouTube | Follow the Peoples Person on Twitter