Kristof Terreur on Lukaku's next move and Hazard's relationship with Mourinho
The Belgian football journalist is in the studio for episode 37 of the Betway Insider Podcast...
CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO LISTEN TO OR SUBSCRIBE TO THE BETWAY INSIDER PODCAST ON iTUNES
Belgian football journalist Kristof Terreur joins stand-in host Adam Drury and resident tipster Alan Alger to discuss:
- How busy he expects the January transfer window to be.
- Whether Christian Benteke is interested in a move to China.
- His views on other Belgians - notably, Axel Witsel - moving to the Far East.
- The hypocrisy of English football fans accusing players heading for China as mercenaries.
- The likelihood of Michy Batshuayi leaving Chelsea this month.
- Antonio Conte's 'PlayStation' management of the Blues.
- Whether Romelu Lukaku really sees his long-term future at Everton.
- The striker's likely next move.
- How Roberto Martinez and Thierry henry are faring in charge of the Belgian national team.
- Whether Belgians playing around Europe - namely, Dries Mertens - would consider a move to England.
- Whether Fellaini is a "Manchester United player".
- Last season's relationship between Eden Hazard and Jose Mourinho.
- The five Belgian Premier League imports who make his Insider 5.
You can also listen to and download the podcast on SoundCloud