This season, Betway are excited to be partnering with leading football podcast The Football Ramble as the official sponsors of The Preview Show.
Released every Friday, the show features Marcus, Luke, Pete and Jim’s thoughts on the weekend of football ahead.
The Ramblers will also submit their 4 To Score predictions in a bid to win the jackpot for charity, read their favourite emails of the week and reveal any special bets that they’ve asked us to price up.
*NOTE: THIS EPISODE WAS RECORDED ON THURSDAY PRIOR TO ANY ANNOUNCEMENT ON CORONVIRUS FROM THE PREMIER LEAGUE.*
In this week’s episode, they discuss:
- Sven-Goran Eriksson’s charm offensive.
- Adrian’s tough night in the Champions League.
- Atletico Madrid being better than the way they play.
- If Everton can make Liverpool wait to lift the title.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer making Jose Mourinho even more miserable.
- Another edition of Luke’s game.
Visit Betway’s football betting page.