Think you can top the table? We'll be giving out £100 in free bets every month, plus a substantial reward to the eventual winner.
It’s that time of year again, when office conversations and WhatsApp groups are dominated by talk of team names, formations and bargain buys.
Yes, Fantasy Football is finally back.
This season, Betway have partnered with Dream Team and will be delivering regular content on the Betway Insider as well as hosting our own league.
Not only is it free to enter, but we will also be offering some generous prizes for the outstanding performers.
The player who scores the most points each month will be able to choose between either a £100 Free Bet or Premier League matchday tickets.
Better yet, the player who wins the league outright will receive £2,000 in cash.
Sound good? Then use the League PIN: SGINSIDE to join by clicking here.
We will be publishing a weekly feature before each round of fixtures to help you decide who to pick, with help from the latest betting odds.
Enjoy, and good luck.
1) A valid Betway account is required to receive free bet and cash prizes.
2) The competition is limited to one entry per registered Account holder at Betway, per week. If multiple accounts have been opened by the same person, all entries by this player and/or accounts will be disqualified.
3) Each monthly winner will receive a £100 Free Bet or Premier League match tickets, while the overall season winner will receive a £2,000 cash prize.
4) If two or more players are tied on a monthly score, a £100 Free Bet will be split evenly among these players.
5) If two or more players are tied at the end of the season, the £2,000 cash prize will be split evenly among these players.
General Free Bet Terms
1) If not used, the Free Bet will expire 7 days after being credited (unless specified otherwise in offer terms).
2) The Free Bet must be used in its entirety as a single transaction/bet.
3) The Free Bet cannot be used to place multi-line multiple bets (e.g. Trixie’s, Patents, Yankees etc.
4) Should the Free Bet be placed on a selection that is later voided, the stakes will be returned to your account as a Free Bet.
5) The Free Bet is non-refundable and the Free Bet stake is not included in any returns.
6) The maximum return on any Free Bet stake is £20,000 (or the customer’s currency equivalent).
7) Placement of a Free Bet on an each-way market is considered one bet (including the win and place portion). The return from this bet must be greater than the total value of the Free Bet placed for winnings to be paid out.
8) A redeemed Free Bet will not count towards qualification to view streamed events.
9) The following terms apply to all Betway promotional Free Bets (excluding the Free Bet Welcome Offer). Should you require assistance with any of these conditions, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support.
10) The general terms & conditions shall apply to all interactions with Betway and must be read with all relevant promotional terms and conditions.
11) Unless specifically stated otherwise, all deposits have a playthrough of at least once (1), before a Free Bet specifically related to the deposit will be activated.
12) Betway Sports Promotions department will be the sole judge in respect of honouring any and all promotional offers. Betway Sports reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend any offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion without any prior notice. Any customer deviating from the promotional rules may be disqualified without notice.
13) Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming using a combination of bets which include both a Free Bet and cash on the same event to place equal, zero or low margin or hedge bets, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus playthrough requirement purposes. Should Betway Sports deem that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
Visit Betway’s football betting page.